What we are looking for
We at JS are looking for a results-driven and goal-oriented Recruiter to help JS Deutschland drive forward, with a focus on finding talent and working with volume Recruitment.
At the same time, it is crucial that you can work quickly, accurately and deliver high quality in all your tasks.
About the Role
In the role of a Recruiter at JS Deutschland, you will collaborate with Theresa who is also a Recruiter but you independently run the entire Recruitment Process, from creating a Recruitment Profil with Team Leaders to hiring a candidate.
You are responsible for ensuring that the assignments are carried out according to schedule and that feedback, interviews and quality follow-up with the Leaders about your Recruitment take place.
You thrive at a high pace and are not afraid to dare to challenge and make demands in your work and enjoy working in a structured way according to our Business Guidelines to perform your tasks correctly.
You will primarily be looking for and hiring salespeople with different levels of experience, but Art Directors, Copywriters and digital communication services are also available.
You report directly to our CEO, Marcus Sutor.
Some of your tasks:
- drive the Recruitment Process forward together with Recruiting Managers
- process the candidate market such as search via LinkedIn, XING etc.be the contact person for the applicant
- write and post ads on both external and internal channels
- join and create traffic to our vacancies, website and other digital channels
- conduct both telephone screening and personal interviews, conduct tests and take references
- build a candidate Network
- produce statistics on Recruitment
- manage and be responsible for the Recruitment Tools we use
- contribute your experience and development of our Recruitment Process
Who are you?
To thrive in the Role, we believe that you have experience of independently running your Recruitment Processes from start to finish.
You are an accurate Recruiter, but also an experienced setter who curiously asks questions to get the right profile.
We are happy to see that you have experience of having worked with sales Recruitment, perhaps in telemarketing and have a network in the area.
If you have previous experience from Sales and are driven by achieving results, you will quickly thrive with us.
As a person, you have a proactive approach and are driven to achieve your goals.
Like us, you believe that quantity leads to quality. We see that you are stable and understand that work ethic creates success.
- you are motivated by results, independent work and taking your own initiatives
- you can influence, make demands and behave at management level
- you work systematically with your tasks and follow them to the end
- you have good communication skills and enjoy having a conversation
- you enjoy writing captured ads and have previous experience from it
- you have previous experience from similar work and with advantage you have experience from sales
- you speak and write German and English fluently
A company with a stable economy and which during crises such as Covid retains and invests in its employees.
An extensive onboarding, where you learn all about our concept, business culture and our recruitment processes
A Company with clear development and training opportunities through our renowned sharp JS Academy
Central office with view on the Alpes
Young, but mature and professional organization
Does this sound like something you want to work on?
We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Marcus Sutor at email@example.com or 089 307 585 102